ADOPTION APPLICATION FORM
Pease Note: We reserve the right to refuse any application
Your Contact Details
First Name *
Family Name *
Nationality/Home Country *
We appreciate any contribution you can make when adopting a cat from us. This contribution goes towards the veterinary costs of a full health check, vaccinations, microchip, sterilisation and pet passport for the cat, ensuring your cat is healthy before going to adoption.
1. Do you live in a:
2. Has the landlord given permission for an animal to live in your home:
3. How many people live in your home?:
Children (under 16) *
Ages of Children
4. How is the atmosphere in your home?:
5. Have you had cats before?:
6. Will you take the cat with you when you leave the UAE permanently?:
7. Does anyone in your home have an allergy to cats?:
8. How many hours will your cat be left alone in a day? * :
9. Do you have a separate room for the cat for the first few days?:
10. Do you have any pets at home here in the UAE?:
Type of Pets:
Are the pets vaccinated and sterilised?:
11. Will you make arrangements for a pet when you go away/ travel?:
12. How many cats would you like to adopt?:
13. Please describe desired breed:
14. Please select your preferences:
16. How did you find out about Feline Friends?:
• Relocating to other countries: Depending on your destination, the costs of preparing for and relocating with your cat can be anything between 1,000 AED to 10,000 AED. Requirements are particularly stringent for New Zealand, Japan, United Kingdom and Australia. Please also consider that some countries may take up to 8 months to prepare for travel. Ask the travel coordinator at a veterinary clinic for further details.
• We strongly advise that you do not let your cat go outside unless we state that the cat is an indoor-outdoor one. The risks of FIV infection, injury and abduction are quite high.
• Declawing of cats is illegal and animal cruelty. We do not allow it.
• Should you, for any reason, have to give up your adopted cat please contact us and we will help with rehoming. No refund of any donations will be given and a surrender fee may be charged. Abandoning of pets is illegal in the UAE.
I understand that the adopted cat is my responsibility. This cat will reside in my home as a companion.
I will provide him/ her with adequate food, water, shelter, training, affection and medical care.
All of the information I have given above is true. I am in full agreement with Feline Friends’ terms of adoption.
Feline Friends is not liable or responsible for any damage, accident or injury resulting from the placement of a cat into my household.
15. Names of cats on our website you may want to meet :
Mobile Number *