CAT POSTING REQUEST FORM
First Name *
Family Name *
Mobile Number *
Address/PO Box *
1. Reason For Posting:
2. Has the cat had a recent health check, vaccinations or visit to the Vet?:
Age (if under 21)
b. Is the Tricat vaccination for the cat up to date ? :
h. Is there a micro-chip number for the cat ? :
Vet. clinic where health checked:
g. Is the cat sterilised / neutered ? :
4. Please provide the following details for the cat :
If ‘yes’ provide Micro-chip No.
a. Do you have a Health Book/Passport for the cat ? :
Colour / Markings *
Breed (if known)
Cats Name * (as stated in Pet Passport or Health Book)
Date of Birth* (in Pet Passport)
3. Does the cat have medical issues :
On clicking ‘Submit’ I certify that:
1. I am the “legal” owner of the above cat.
2. Feline Friends is only providing a platform to post cats. The platform is provided free of charge and Feline Friends cannot guarantee the number or type of persons that may respond to any posting. It is the responsibility of the cat owner to carry out their due-diligence when adopting any cat.
3. Contacting adopters, foster agreements, adoption fees, viewings, requests and complaints etc. must be handled by the requesting person directly. Feline Friends is NOT responsible, liable nor involved in any transactions or arrangements.
This FORM is only to be used if you are requesting Feline Friends to post your rescue cat on our web-site/social Media. Once approved, details of your cat will be posted on the Feline Friends Facebook and Flickr social media sites (see links above) and also on this web-site.
Please note, if your Posting Request is approved, your posting will be valid for 1 month only. If you wish to continue posting the same cat, you will need to provide an updated posting request and picture of the cat.
Nationality/Home Country *
Health Status of Cat
Person that Adopters/Fosterers shall contact if interested*:
Contact Person Mobile Number *
Name of Vet. who issued book : issued:
c. Is the Rabies vaccination for the cat up to date ? :
d. Has the cat been tested for FIV ? :
e. Has the cat been tested for Panleukopenia ? :
f. Has the cat been tested for Ringworm ? :
Write Up (The more detailed the write-up, the better the chances for the cat to find a suitable adopter.)
Introduce your cat with its personality, character and special needs. e.g. if good with children, cats, people; if calm or active; if playful or laid back; lap cat or shy; etc.